Wednesday, January 18, 2006

"In My Head I'm Thin" - Caribou, ME - Saturday, January 21

POOLYLE PRODUCTIONS & THE CARIBOU PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
PRESENTS "IN MY HEAD I'M THIN"
Written and performed by
Susan Poulin & Gordon Carlisle

Saturday, January 21 at 7:30pm
(snow date, Sunday January 22 at 2:00pm)

Caribou Performing Arts Center
Caribou, Maine
http://www.caribouschools.org/PAC/PAC.html

Reservations: 207-493-4278

In that great fruit bowl of life, are you a pear or an apple? Does eating dessert feel like a mortal sin? Do you feel like your clothes are shrinking? Cheer up, you're in good company. After all, how do you think the Venus de Milo would look in a thong?

"In My Head I'm Thin" is one of the funniest and most uplifting shows I've ever seen. After I saw it the first time, I convinced our local girl scout leader to take her whole troop as a way to help "immunize" them against future eating disorders. It was a huge hit with all of them-and their mothers! This play should be required viewing for everyone in this country."

-Christiane Northrup,
M.D. author of "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom", "The Wisdom of Menopause" and "Mother-Daughter Wisdom"

Hope to see you there!
Susan Poulin
Poolyle Production
South Berwick, ME 03908

207-384-4526
info@poolyle.com
http://www.poolyle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home