Saturday, December 17, 2005

Solo one-act play, "One More Thing," January 12-15, 2005 in Portland ME by Michael Parent

Hi Folks (from Storyteller and Franco-American Michael Parent):

A reminder that I'll be presenting my solo one-act play, "One More Thing," January 12-15, Thurs 7:30, Fri & Sat 8:00, Sun 2:00 at the St. Lawrence Arts & Community Center in Portland (207) 775-5568, ext. 103 for tickets.
(Directions below).

I'm including a review by Steve Feeney from the Maine Sunday Telegram. (from the April, '05 show at the Theater Project in Brunswick). I should also mention that if you don't have at least a half dozen laughs as Jean-Paul Boisvert grouses about one thing or another, I'll personally refund your price of admission.

All the best,
Michael Parent

Directions to St. Lawrence Arts & Community Center
http://www.stlawrencearts.org/directions.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Murmurd said...

I'm new to BLOGGING, as of yesterday, so this is the only way I know how to get to you.
Thanks for your comment, which I've deleted although 2 comments still show up... Will figure that out eventually.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Birmingham Permit Application said...

Thanks for sharingg

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home